Those who have endorsed my candidacy for a seat on the Washington Supreme Court include:
- The Seattle Times, which is the largest newspaper in Washington,
- The Retired Firefighters of Washington,
- The Seattle Police Officers Guild,
- The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators,
- The Liability Reform Coalition,
- Washington Arms Collectors,
- The Snohomish County Farm Bureau,
- People from all walks of life, like Ralph Cutter -- a Native American and retired Teamsters truck driver whose health insurer sued him to recover over $70,000 in health care payments made to his deceased wife's doctors for medical bills before she died of cancer, public school teacher Ellis Reyes, Seattle orthopedic and plastic surgeon Dr. Alfred Blue, MD, JD, civil engineer Bruce Dodds, P.E., Spokane business executive John Sage, radio host Kirby Wilbur, radio host and reporter John Carlson, and lawyers all over the state.
The Seattle Times said: “we believe he is the best candidate to protect the rights of the people.”
Even those who endorsed my opponent praised my qualifications and capabilities.
For example, the Tri-City Herald said: “the entire board agrees Bond would add a scholarly and forceful dynamic to the court.”
The Yakima Herald Republic said: “we found Bond to be a credible candidate, certainly no extremist.”
The Seattle Post Intelligencer said: “we were impressed.”